1.º This general conditiond of sale are agreed between Fonte de Fascínio, Unipessoal, Lda, with headquarters on Rua 28 de Janeiro, 350, fraction B-20, 4400-335 Vila Nova de Gaia, número de identificação fiscal 509 982 573 e contacto +351 223 750 219, henceforth designated “zumbi urban glamour“ and the people that wish to make purchases through the website www.zumbi.pt hereinafter called "Users".
2.º Both parts agree that the purchases made through the website www.zumbi.pt will be regulated by the present contact excluding any conditions previously made available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of the present general sale conditions is to provide and define all the information necessary for the user on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and delivery of purchases made through the website www.zumbi.pt.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User concludes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.zumbi.pt, adding the product(s) or service(s) wanted to the basket:
2. To send the order the User must:
a) Register on the website www.zumbi.pt, providing the solicited information.
b) Login (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF(tax ID number) and the name that, for tax purposes, appears on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Fonte de Fascínio, Unipessoal, Lda, will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product, the Company undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. Once the invoice issued. it can not be reissued with changes.
6. Order requests are valid for 3 (three) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, and it is not possible to guarantee the prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment of the order is not received by our services within that period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.zumbi.pt, Fonte de Fascínio, Unipessoal, Lda, proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM(Multibanco) Reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after the purchase. If some products ordered are sold out, their value will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
1. Delivery of orders will take place up to 5 (five) business days after ordering. The delivery is carried out by the company Nacex, Ctt or the store located in Vila Nova de Gaia.
2. The shipping costs are added to the order.
3. The shipping price will be displayed when adding your items to the basket, the price will vary based on the weight of your items.
ARTICLE 5- PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. In case there is an increase in the prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by Fonte de Fascínio, Unipessoal, Lda. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to five (5) days after the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the merchandise will be answered and defined by Fonte de Fascínio, Unipessoal, Lda, by the same form of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order for the return to be fulfilled via Bank Transfer.
3. Fonte de Fascínio, Unipessoal, Lda, undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum of five (5) days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User's hands, without any anomaly, damage or traces of having been used.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correction will be indicated by Fonte de Fascínio, Unipessoal, Lda.
6. The product will be analyzed, and after detecting the defect, it will be traded without additional cost. In the absence of the model in stock, the customer may choose any other, provided that the credit limit is respected.
In case the customer requests a size and the same does not fit, "zumbi urban glamour" exchanges the same respecting the limit of the amount paid, being that the transportation is on account of the client
Grounds that prevent the exchange of the product:
- Absence of defect;
- Evidence of accidental damage;
- Wear and tear resulting from use;
- Inadequate washing.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the data base(s) of Fonte de Fascínio, Unipessoal, Lda, and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by you.
It's supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and deletion any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.